Bridal lehenga is one of the famous Indian ethnic wear flaunted by brides in India. Other than designer sarees, lehengas are one of the most widely used traditional attires in India. Bridal Lehenga with Indian traditional jewelry, glowing makeup, Mehendi on hand and feet is perfect for the big day. These days the majority of the brides prefer to wear Indian designer bridal lehenga which helps to highlight their features in a better way. So, if you are looking to buy bridal lehengas online, we make sure you get the latest collection of designer lehenga to choose from.
Different types of Wholesale Bridal Lehenga
- A-Line Bridal Lehenga: This type of lehenga has a perfect A-line edge that shapes an A. These Lehengas look classy in multi colors of single shade and with loads of embroidery and zari work all over. Available in Net and Georgette fabric, designer A-line lehenga is tighter at the waist and has flares at the bottom. These lehengas are very common at weddings, you will be stunned with the patterns and styles as it looks very gorgeous.
- Jacket Lehangas: This style is in trend nowadays for weddings and is on the top list these days. The lehengas are simple and flared with a long jacket that makes it look simple yet fashionable. These lehengas for the wedding have heavy zardozi, embroidery work, and broad laces on them.
- Lehenga Saree: Traditional Indian wear is at its best when you talk about lehenga saree. It gives a modern sari look without a need of tying a sari. All that for its blend of colors and the embellishment of zari and gotta Patti embroidery.
- Straight Cut Bridal Lehenga: In these sorts of lehenga, the skirt is straight which flows along the body curves and doesn’t have flare like other lehengas. The designer straight cut lehengas are the most famous among brides for wedding primarily owing to the fact that they're fit for producing a dream of a slimmer frame when worn. This classy straight cut lehenga goes well on all body types.
- Bollywood lehenga: Bollywood is known as the fashion trendsetting in India. Anything worn by any actress becomes a trend in our country. Most of these are designed by some of the best designers in the country. You can get the same Bollywood replica lehenga at our website Wholesalez.
Choose Bridal lehenga colors for the Indian wedding
The color of the Bridal wedding lehenga can be picked to match the theme of the wedding and can be coordinated to match that of the groom’s outfit. Red lehengas are traditionally accepted as Bridal Lehenga Choli mixed with gold and silver zari work, thread work, or exquisite embroidery work. Nowadays, brides are also experimenting with a lot of other colors for their wedding lehengas like elegant purples, dusty pinks, royal blues, emerald green, peach color, and many more. Multi-colored lehengas are also a great choice to look upon.
Bridal lehenga Supplier
We are the latest wholesale bridal lehenga choli Suppliers in India, USA, UK, Canada, Fiji, Tanzania, Malaysia, and worldwide but what makes us different is about quality. If you are looking for traditional and stylish bridal lehenga dress for women then obviously there is no alternative of Wholesalez.